Hi Visitor,welcome to my blog.In this post you will know about What is RTE?,process of RTE Gujarat Admission 2017-18 Online Application and all the details regarding RTE. Please read full post in details you will find all the links to apply online and would clear all your doubts.
you can find all information regarding RTE Gujarat Admission 2017-18 Online Application below.
The RTE Act provides for the:
- Right of children to free and compulsory education till completion of elementary education in a neighbourhood school.
- It clarifies that ‘compulsory education’ means obligation of the appropriate government to provide free elementary education and ensure compulsory admission, attendance and completion of elementary education to every child in the six to fourteen age group. ‘Free’ means that no child shall be liable to pay any kind of fee or charges or expenses which may prevent him or her from pursuing and completing elementary education.
- It makes provisions for a non-admitted child to be admitted to an age appropriate class.
- It specifies the duties and responsibilities of appropriate Governments, local authority and parents in providing free and compulsory education, and sharing of financial and other responsibilities between the Central and State Governments.
- It lays down the norms and standards relating inter alia to Pupil Teacher Ratios (PTRs), buildings and infrastructure, school-working days, teacher-working hours.
- It provides for rational deployment of teachers by ensuring that the specified pupil teacher ratio is maintained for each school, rather than just as an average for the State or District or Block, thus ensuring that there is no urban-rural imbalance in teacher postings. It also provides for prohibition of deployment of teachers for non-educational work, other than decennial census, elections to local authority, state legislatures and parliament, and disaster relief.
- It provides for appointment of appropriately trained teachers, i.e. teachers with the requisite entry and academic qualifications.
- It prohibits (a) physical punishment and mental harassment; (b) screening procedures for admission of children; (c) capitation fee; (d) private tuition by teachers and (e) running of schools without recognition,
- It provides for development of curriculum in consonance with the values enshrined in the Constitution, and which would ensure the all-round development of the child, building on the child’s knowledge, potentiality and talent and making the child free of fear, trauma and anxiety through a system of child friendly and child centred learning.
Who will eligible for RTE?
How to apply online for RTE?
There is good news that website is available in both Gujarati and English Language.
If you have any doubt then you can call on this number 1800-120-1464
RTE Gujarat Admission 2017-18 Online Aapplication
rte gujarat admission 2017-18
rte gujarat admission 2016-17
rte admission 2017-18 ahmedabad
rte gujarat admission 2017-18
rte school list in ahmedabad
rte admission 2016-17 ahmedabad
rte admission 2016-17 vadodara
rte form 2017-18 gujarat
rte school list in rajkot
rte act 2012 in gujarati pdf
Source of post: http://www.rtegujarat.org
If you have any question/query/problem related to post then please comment or contact us.